Yes, I am a selfish someone
because I have shielded myself from the sorrows around
pretending the echoes belong to the stranger
Yes, I am a selfish someone
Living inside a plastic cocoon
Pretending to be a pure soul
Contributing to the evil deeds around
Yes, I am a selfish someone
I brag about my hokey life
I don’t really care
Unless it is someone my own
Yes, I am a selfish someone Why should I wait for a Princess Of Peace
As long as I am happy wearing the pixilated mask Why do I need to engage in a disagreeable task
Yes,I am a selfish someone I am happy in a self woven mesh of lies
I don’t care who dies or who cries As long as I am happy my interest lies elsewhere
Yes,I am a selfish someone Yes,I am a selfish someone…………………
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar