tentang aink

Ganteng sih engga, tapi tampan banget lho dan bisa lah jd masa depan Nuerdewi Setiawati Gandi Putri anak nya almarhum papah gandi dan mamah neyni atau ani :D ( cie papah mamah, kaya yg udh jd minantu hahhaha next ah) . tergila gila banget sama arsenal tapi lebih tergila gila sama si enur:D , hirup mah kumaha alloh lain kumaha urang. . . . . . . terkutuk buat seorang pembohong dan penghianat, anjing buat manusia yg suka menjilat ludah sendiri,mending jilat bibir pacar da *eh haha .

Kamis, 26 Mei 2011

WHAT YOU WILL DO !!!

When tommorow comes and the tea isn’t made,

would anyone notice that I wasn’t here.

If you were finding a shirt and

find it isn’t clean,

would you care that I was being mean?

Would you check on the porch to see if my car was here,

would you think that I was somewhere near?

When dinner will not be served on time,

would you look for me to tell me on my face that Ijust committed a crime!

Next day when you find I’m still not here, would you shed a tear?

Would you ask yourself, maybe I should have called more.

Or you’ll be convinved that, she’s probably at the store.

What Would You Do ?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar